This course will support teachers’ continuing development as outstanding teachers for CTE programs by examining their personal educational philosophy, instructional design, and methodology. Three major components comprise the course:
1. Examining Beliefs About Learning – developing your own personal philosophy about learning,
2. Motivating Adolescent Learners – designing a classroom that is especially effective for high school students
3. Multiple active participation
strategies will be demonstrated in this class throughout the day.
Each participant will receive over forty active participation strategy slides to
use in their future classroom presentations
Course Length: 1 day + homework
Registration: To begin, log into PD HUB using your Username and Password. (PDHub link: pdhub.pimajted.org) If you need your Username or Password please contact Mary Andrade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Pima JTED.
- Contact Name: Curt Bertelsen
- Phone No: 520-275-5100
- Email Address: email@example.com