Registration Deadline: May 14, 2022
Every child deserves access to a quality education and the opportunity to earn a college degree. Arizona’s economic prosperity depends on increasing the number of residents who have a degree or a workforce credential. Since 2000, Arizona GEAR UP (Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs) has strengthened the pipeline leading to educational attainment in Arizona in two ways:
- One, by increasing high school graduation and postsecondary enrollment for thousands of students from diverse communities across Arizona.
- And two, by leveraging resources to support Arizona’s education priorities and expanding capacity to make local and state initiatives possible.
Join the Arizona K12 Center for GEAR UP Summer Math Institute to learn how to help Arizona students succeed.
- Participants will learn how to identify and address the needs of diverse groups of students in regards to algebra instruction.
- Participants will learn new strategies to implement in their classrooms.
- Participants will work to plan instruction vertically across grade levels to ensure a high impact on students.
Registration includes participation and materials for the three days of breakouts and keynotes. It also includes beverages and breakfast for all three days. Lunch is provided the first two days. Registration can be made with accommodations if requested.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona K12 Center.
- Contact Name: Kathy Wiebke
- Phone No: 602-443-6444
- Email Address: email@example.com