Our Mission: Increase degree completion among early childhood educators, honor diversity and create culture that supports education in Southern Arizona.
Great Expectations Program:
- Grant funded, no cost professional development for early childhood educators
- Choose from 17 Communities of Practice
- Each Community of Practice focuses on developmentally appropriate practices and Systems Thinking as learning foundations, as well as nurturing the whole child and the whole teacher.
- Strategies and advising are tailored to the learning levels and styles of the adult learners.
- Earn Arizona Workforce Registry credit
- Registration begins after July 1st
- Communities of Practice convene a minimum of 9 times per year
- Accessible locations and flexible times for ECE professionals
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona.
- Contact Name: Denice Contreras
- Phone No: 520-903-3951
- Email Address: email@example.com