Empower your students with a command of key macroeconomic indicators. In this 4-part series attendees will explore essential content knowledge, discuss common sources of student confusion, and access engaging instructional resources for supporting student mastery of the relevant economic concepts.
Each session in the series will take the form of a virtual professional development workshop scheduled from 4:30-5:45 pm MST. The series schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday January 11: Inflation
- Tuesday January 25: GDP
- Thursday February 10: Unemployment
- Tuesday February 22: Interest Rates
This series is designed for middle and high school educators who are:
- New to teaching economics or CTE courses, or
- Looking to refresh their economics instruction, or
- Seeking resources to embed economic concepts in other social studies courses.
Educators can attend sessions á la carte, but teachers in the target audience (middle and high school economics, social studies, or CTE instructors) who participate in at least three sessions and complete a brief reflection exercise in connection to each session will receive a $100 gift card.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Thomas R. Brown Foundation.
- Contact Name: Michela Wilson
- Phone No: 520-505-1130
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org