ASTA is hosting monthly “Resilience Talks” with Alison Smith, a Resilience Coach and former teacher who specializes in coaching teachers through burnout so they can thrive in the classroom and beyond! These monthly Zoom talks will focus on topics such as:
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Dealing with difficult colleagues and admin
- How to cope in a toxic school culture
- Stress management
- Bringing meaning and joy back into teaching and more!
Grab your colleagues and huddle around the computer to get REAL about what we deal with as teachers and get SUPPORT for the amazing and incredibly difficult job of teaching. Imagine what your teacher-life could be like with some intentional time spent for YOU! We hope you’ll join us!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND FREE!
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona Science Teachers Association.
- Contact Name: Sara Torres
- Phone No: 520-709-1886
- Email Address: email@example.com