The Digital Innovation and Learning Lab (DIALL) in collaboration with the Center for Middle Eastern Studies (CMES) and Center for Latin American Studies (LAS) at The University of Arizona is offering a Professional Learning workshop series called Worlds of Experience (WE)
Visit our website for more details
WE invites applications from K-12 teachers for a series of three workshops based on the alignment of vision; a select group of teachers would be chosen for the cohort.
- Learn to design and implement of Immersive International Virtual Field Experiences (IIVFE) (see examples: click here)
- Increase opportunities for you to make global-local connections
- Develop shared cultural experiences, foreign language exposure, and international cultural content development
- Increase your own and your students’ digital literacies
- 3-part professional learning series online via Zoom (9+ PD hours)
- By applying, you will agree to
- Attend all three trainings
- Implement what you’ve learned in your own classroom
- Share what you’ve learned with your colleagues at your school
- Take part in a showcase for the wider education community online
Selected educators will receive compensation for their participation and will earn a certificate for professional development hours.
If you have questions, feel free to reach us here. We look forward to receiving your application.
Words of Experience Team
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Digital Innovation and Learning Lab.