The Digital Innovation and Learning Lab (DIALL) in collaboration with the Center for Middle Eastern Studies (CMES) and Center for Latin American Studies (LAS) at The University of Arizona is offering a Professional Learning workshop series called Worlds of Experience (WE).
Visit our website for specific details
- Learn to design and implement of Immersive International Virtual Field Experiences (IIVFE) (see examples: click here)
- Increase opportunities for you to make global-local connections
- Develop shared cultural experiences, foreign language exposure, and international cultural content development
- Increase your own and your students’ digital literacies
- 4-part professional learning series online via Zoom (12+ PD hours, Spring 2022)
- By applying, you will agree to:
- Attend all three trainings online
- Implement what you’ve learned in your own classroom
- Share what you’ve learned with your colleagues at your school
- Take part in a showcase for the wider education community online
Educators will receive compensation for your participation and you can earn a certificate for professional development hours.
We encourage second language teachers to apply for this learning series!
Check out the event flyer here WE Cohort 2 Flyer Final
If you have questions, feel free to reach us here. We look forward to receiving your application.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Digital Innovation and Learning Lab.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Center for Latin American Studies.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact University of Arizona Center for Middle Eastern Studies.