Instructor: Kimberly McCroy
For: All CTE Teachers
ADE Credit Available: Yes
1 Semester Hour (SH) Credit
Satisfies Professional Knowledge
Course Length: 1 day + homework
This Course will support teachers’ continuing development as outstanding teachers for CTE programs by examining their personal educational philosophy, instructional design, and methodology.
Three major components comprise the course:
1. Examining Beliefs About Learning– developing your own personal
philosophy about learning
2. Motivating Adolescent Learners– designing a classroom that is especially effective for high school students
3. Ring of Fire – active participation strategies to use every day in your classroom. Instruction models active participation strategies and major components that are especially effective with adolescents. Each participant will receive their own “Ring of Fire” to utilize in their classroom.
Date: Monday, June 12, 2023
(one day + homework)
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pima JTED @ Master Pieces
Building 1 – PD Classroom
2855 W Master Pieces Drive
Tucson, Arizona 85741
Registration: To begin, log into PD HUB using your Username and Password. (PDHub link: pdhub.pimajted.org) If you need your Username or Password please contact Mary Andrade at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Pima JTED.
- Contact Name: Curt Bertelsen
- Phone No: 520-275-5100
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org