All educators in partner districts/schools including teachers, coaches, counselors, teaching assistants, principals, and those in similar roles within the district can create a profile for free on the TREC Website.
Benefits of Creating a Profile:
- Access all TREC event registrations as well as additional resources on the website.
- All the great benefits available to everyone PLUS the ability to bookmark resources so you can come back to them at any time!
- Attend all TREC events (as space allows), such as:
- Educator Celebration Events
- The Onward Book Study focused on Educator Emotional Resilience
- TREC webinar series
- Summer Summit of Professional Learning
- Register for the TREC Teacher Leader Program
- Participate in TREC Communities of Practice at no charge
Participating districts/schools are:
- Amphitheater Public Schools
- Baboquivari Unified School District
- Catalina Foothills Unified School District
- CITY Center for Collaborative Learning
- Marana Unified School District
- Pima JTED Career and Technical Education District
- Sahuarita Unified School District
- Tanque Verde Unified School
- Tucson Unified School District
- Early Childhood Educators in Southern Arizona with an AZ Workforce Registry number
Create a Profile