Jumpstart your National Board Certification work at the 2023-2024 National Board New and Continuing Candidate Kickoff.
This event provides direction and motivation for National Board candidates. You’ll engage in conversations about the components of the National Board Certification process and be inspired to plan the next steps of your journey.
At Kickoff, you’ll meet and collaborate with other teachers from around the state who are working on Board certification. You will be able to meet many of our Candidate Support Providers and facilitators from around the state. Optional breakout sessions geared toward each component will further support your understanding of the process and work on each component.
Participants will gain:
- An introduction to the 2023–2024 Arizona K12 Center candidate support events.
- An understanding of how to show explicit evidence of the National Board source documents in their components.
- An understanding of what candidates are expected to do in each component.
Registration includes continental breakfast, beverages, and lunch.
Tucson Values Teachers is providing limited scholarships for educators to attend PD opportunities, if you are interested, click here for more information
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona K12 Center.
- Contact Name: Daniela Robles
- Phone No: 602-443-6444
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org