Social and Emotional Learning: From the Inside Out
Presented by Dr. Tim Grivois
Social and emotional learning is not extra. On the contrary, alongside academic mastery, social and emotional skills are essential to becoming successful learners and good human beings. However, most of what students learn in SEL connects to content that, until recently, rarely existed in classrooms at any grade level outside of early childhood education. And, more than any other content area, Social and Emotional Learning begins from the inside out. Join us and explore many strategies for tending to our relationships and our feelings. Then, discover opportunities to build the same SEL skills in your learning space.
Dr. Tim Grivois is the Executive Director of TGS Educational Consulting.Please rate this On Demand resource here
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Tucson Regional Educator Collaborative.
- Contact Name: Alicia Durbin
- Phone No: (520) 621-7511
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact TGS Educational Consulting.
- Contact Name: Tim Grivois
- Phone No: 5203292652
- Email Address: email@example.com