The Arizona Department of Education is ready to provide $1,000 in funding to help you get classroom supplies to keep your students safe, learning, and cared for this school year or the upcoming school year. Learn more here.
Here’s what you need to know to qualify:
* Submit a project on DonorsChoose using the campaign code ARIZONA.
* In your project, make sure to describe how your request will help your students after the impact of the coronavirus on learning this past year.
* Once your project is approved, you’ll see your $1,000 in funding right on your project, while funds last. Since funding is limited, submit ASAP for your best chance to get your project approved.
* This funding is available for only one project per teacher, so make sure to dream big and take advantage of the full $1,000 in supplies you can receive!
From a new classroom library to individual supplies to make sure your kids stay safe and healthy, to something else entirely, you can request anything you need to support student learning and make this school year great. Need extra inspiration? Check out some ideas from other Arizona teachers.
PS: Every Arizona PreK-12 public school teacher qualifies for this opportunity while funds last, so spread the word!
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona Department of Education.
- Contact Name: Sarah Richardson
- Email Address: Sarah.Richardson@azed.gov