In order for teachers to be successful in the early childhood classroom they need to be able to facilitate conflict resolution strategies among children. This session will identify the steps to scaffolding conflict resolution in classroom settings. Video models will be used to demonstrate conflict resolution strategies. Participants will:
- Examine proactive approaches
- Learn the steps to conflict resolution
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona Department of Education.
- Contact Name: Wendy Flynn
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org