Instructor: Julie Ellis
Arizona Dept of Ed
For: All CTE Teachers
ADE Credit Available: Yes
1 Semester Hour (SH) Credit
Satisfies Professional Knowledge (PK) deficiencies
Course Length: Julie Ellis will provide 5 two-hour sessions of which the participants will select 4 sessions. Each session is on a different day.
Session 1 – Establishing a Firm Foundation for your CTSO
Session 2 – Growing your Program
Session 3 – Building a Solid Officer Team
Session 4 – Successfully Implementing a Program of Work
Session 5 – Running an Effective Meeting
Date: This course is offered in conjunction with the ACTEAZ Summer Conference. See conference registration information for exact dates and times. Conference information will be available in Spring at acteaz.org
(one day + homework)
Julie Ellis – Julie.email@example.com
ADE North Campus
3300 N Central Ave
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Pima JTED.
- Contact Name: Curt Bertelsen
- Phone No: 520-275-5100
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona Department of Education.
- Contact Name: Sarah Richardson
- Email Address: Sarah.Richardson@azed.gov