Arizona has new science standards! This presentation is designed to help teachers or administrators who are not familiar with the document understand the layout, how three-dimensional science instruction helped develop the standards, some key insights to navigating the document and outline the goals and changes of the new standards!
- Participate in a high-level overview of the new science standards
- Understand the difference between high school essential and high school plus standards
- Learn about how the standards are coded
- Gain knowledge of what the 3 Dimensions are
- Review of timelines of implementation and assessment
- Learn about potential trainings offered
- Answer questions
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Arizona Department of Education.
- Contact Name: Rebecca Garelli
- Phone No: 602-364-2356
- Email Address: Rebecca.Garelli@azed.gov