Cultivating Community / Cultivando Communidad
About our Conference
As early childhood professionals, we have supported one another through yet another extraordinary year of adversity and stress. This journey through difficult experiences has also involved inspiring personal growth. We continue to be inspired as we watch countless teachers, coaches, and early childhood professionals adapt and persevere through challenging times. We want to be mindful of what is happening in our community and present on timely topics.
The 2021 SAZAEYC Annual Conference will be an online professional development opportunity to:
- Share the knowledge and best practices that you use
- Contribute to early childhood educators’ professional learning – beyond the mandated professional development.
- Build your own and your colleagues’ sense of professionalism and commitment to young children
- Connect with early childhood educators from the Southern Arizona community and others joining virtually from around the country
For full conference details and descriptions of sessions, presenters, and special events – download the 2021 Annual Conference Brochure. You can also download the 2021 Annual Conference Schedule for the event schedule and summary of events.
For this year’s conference, we will focus on renewal and recovery. Our topics have been carefully selected to provide resources and means for educators and families to feel supported as well as to be able to engage in networking opportunities. Topics include: Building Connections – including family engagement, community, cultural responsiveness, and advocacy. Fostering Wellness – including self-care, mindfulness, nutrition, and health. Nurturing the Whole Child – including child development, classroom, and behavioral management, trauma informed care, and child centered practice
Throughout the conference, sponsors of the event will hold “mini-sessions.” Attendance of these mini sessions contributes to the PD hours you earn attending the conference.
There are many benefits of engaging in these times with our sponsors
- Network with early childhood professionals from the Southern Arizona community
- Learn about programs, products, and services designed for young children
- Gain ideas to use with young children in the classroom and at home
- Participate in GIVEAWAYS!!!
Please visit www.sazaeyc.org/sponsors-exhibitors.html to learn more about the sponsors and exhibitors that are supporting the 2021 SAZAEYC Annual Conference.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact Southern Arizona Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Contact Name: Kelly Ann Larkin
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org