“Celebrating and Sharing Successes”
TREC is excited for this year’s June Summit: Celebrating and Sharing Successes! Make sure to register to join us on Saturday, June 4th for a full day of professional learning and connecting with fellow educators, birth – 12th grade.
The registration deadline is MAY 31! Register today!
You can learn more and Register at: https://trecarizona.org/resources/trec-june-summit-2022/
Spots are limited for the June Summit so make sure to register now to get yours!
View the Event Schedule Here: https://bit.ly/3LxGUwS
This will be an exciting opportunity to bring the educator community together to celebrate our successes/accomplishments and learn from each other!
The three cohorts of TREC Teacher Leaders are planning the summit, as we continue to make sure our efforts are teacher-led. This event is for you!
Can’t join in person? Join us for the virtual component of the June Summit for free, from 9am – 11:30am. Learn more here.
Keynote Speaker: Juliana Urtubey, NBCT
Photo Credit: Melissa Esparza
TREC is thrilled that Juliana Urtubey, NBCT, 2021 National Teacher of the Year will be this year’s keynote speaker at the TREC June Summit on Saturday, June 4th!
Fun fact: She’s also a UArizona COE alum.
In Person Workshops and Sessions
- An Introduction to Project Based Learning
- Seven Essential Skills Every Child Needs to Thrive
- Creating A Mindful and Supportive Community in the Classroom
- Drama Games for Lively (And Immensely Fun) Learning
- … and more!
- Shazam! Building Collaboration Using Superpowers
- Creating Safer Spaces for LGBTQ+ Youth in Schools
- Words Matter: Creating A Safe Classroom for Culturally Diverse Students
- In the Classroom: AZToolkit Resources for Early Childhood Teachers
- … and more!
- Educator with partner district $30
- Educator with non-partner district $65
- Early Childhood Educator with TREC profile/scholarship $30
- Early Childhood Educator $65
- Community Partner $65
- A choice of book!! Onward by Elena Aguilar OR The Onward Workbook OR Grading for Equity by Joe Feldman
- A full day of professional learning!
- A Certificate of Attendance!
- Free giveaways (i.e. concert tickets)!
Registration is now open!
We will have a resource expo as part of the event! Please complete this google form to submit your request for a table/booth at the TREC June Summit Resource Expo. As this is our inaugural event, there will be no fee for a table/booth. Please note: due to space, we will be limiting the expo to 15 organizations.
RESOURCE EXPO Table/Booth Request
Location and Agenda
The Summit will be held at the University of Arizona campus at the ENR2 building, a beautiful building on campus that is designed to look like a slot canyon.
8:00 – 8:45 am
Registration / Resource expo
9:00 – 9:45
Welcome and Keynote
(This will also be shared virtually)
10:00 – 11:30 am
Includes hands-on learning designed to engage
11:45 – 12:45pm
Afternoon Session A
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Afternoon Session B
3:00 – 3:30 pm
Closing, Raffle, and Thank you!
3:30 – 5:30 On-Campus Experiences
We will continue to update this page!
For now, make sure to register so you can join us on Saturday, June 4th, 2022!