This Summit is designed for teams of one school administrator with a Teacher Collaborator.
- You will experience the AZ Science Standards, 3-dimensional learning, and literacy integration in action to fully understand what effective science instruction looks like in the classroom.
- A school team of administrator and teacher collaborator will create a school action plan, with support offered for implementation.
- Science tests now count! Science testing will be addressed by Rebecca Garelli, formerly with AZ Department of Education, now Professional Learning Specialist at AZ Science Teachers Association.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Pima Community College, 1255 N Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ
Downtown Campus – Amethyst Room
Continental Breakfast and Luncheon
*All participants will receive a PD Certificate for 6 hours.
* TUSD Teacher Collaborators will receive 6 hours of TUSD compensation.
*Teacher Collaborators not in TUSD will receive an honorarium of $150.00.
- For questions regarding this resource, please contact UArizona College of Education.